Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Swag My Case

Friday 30 January 2015
iPhone 6 case: Swag My Case*

My parents were kind enough to send me a brand new iPhone 6 for Christmas to replace my old phone, which was really on its last legs. I was so excited to be getting it! I'm not exaggerating when I say my phone is glued to my hand 24/7, and contains practically my whole life - email, Instagram, Facebook... Plus, it's such a handy tool to keep up with the blogosphere and it's equipped with a great camera for impromptu Instagram shots.

Since so much of my life is in my phone, I knew I had to get a phone case which was not only durable, but reflective of my personality. Swag My Case were kind enough to offer me one of their unique phone cases, which are designed by a diverse group of independent artists. With such a large pool of different designers, I believe that there is truly something for everyone. Their cases also come in either a plastic or 'tough' shell, which has an additional silicone case, and what's great about them is that they have fits for all phone models, even the really old ones.

I picked the 'Eggs n Bacon' design by Emily Coxhead, which is so apt since I have a penchant for breakfast food! Plus it's a stunning baby blue which will definitely make my phone distinctive. Other designs that I really liked can be viewed below, with links:

I've bumped my phone already, but am glad to say that the 'tough' case I picked has protected my phone really well. I recommend spending that little bit extra to upgrade the plastic case to a 'tough' one, especially if you're clumsy like me!


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable case!! I really need to get one sorted for my iPhone 6, they're so fragile x

    Sarah | Sequin This

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these cases look sooo cute! Love your 'Eggs n Bacon' design!

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the unicorn one. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014