Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

#FashionablyFestive: Fashionchick Blogger Event

Saturday 15 November 2014

I was kindly invited by Fashionchick UK to a #FashionablyFestive Christmas party the other night, where I caught up with a couple of other bloggers and made loads of new friends over champagne and canapés.  The event was held at Epernay Champagne Bar, which is tucked away upstairs along a side road with plush sofas and a lovely classic vibe.

Dorothy Perkins and boohoo representatives were also present and armed with goodie bags and racks of clothing from their latest collections. I'm absolutely in love with this white faux fur crop jacket from DP, which I tried on last night and is now on sale. (I can almost hear it calling my name!) I was completely blown away by boohoo's #nightsbeforexmas collection as well, which comprises all things sequin and furry - check out the pink coat I'm wearing below!


I also got my hair and nails done for the night, and had a great chat with the hair and nail ladies. Plus, I won a beanie in a lucky draw and was persuaded to take away a handful of Lindt chocolate balls by the DP ladies and an extra phone case by the boohoo staff. All in all, a pretty fabulous night! 

Here are some of the items I received in my goodie bags - the top photo shows a burgundy faux fur scarf, a cute 'Yes / No' statement clutch and a choker necklace, which are all very on trend this season! Props to the DP team for a lovely selection, and look out for a future post on the faux fur scarf (yes, I've already worn it out!).

The bottom photo has a cosy boohoo tassel cape, an iPhone 5/5S case and the prettiest cookie ever! I still use an iPhone 4S, unfortunately, so maybe it's time to upgrade? I've also been nibbling on the cookie while typing up this blog post, so many thanks to the Fashionchick team for keeping both my wardrobe and tummy satisfied x

6 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun!! We seriously need events like that for menswear too!! :(

    Oliver
    suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! The goody bag was generous.

    Jenny
    Pennedbyjenny.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little white fur coat is so cute!! Especially with that red dress....very christmassy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could've come to this event, the Boohoo preview stuff looks so nice and sounds like such a great event!
    http://beckieione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the appetizers, salads, vegetables and main dishes, to desserts (so many of them!), everything was so delicious! This was probably the best team building activities I've ever attended!

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014