Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

OOTD: Tartan Blanket

Thursday 2 October 2014
Hat: H&M | Top: Missguided | Skirt: Miss Selfridge | Boots: ASOS | Necklace: Topshop | Blanket: Primark

Found a new photo spot, i.e. the car park of my apartment building! Many thanks to my resourceful flatmate for the idea (her edgy outfit was perfect for this setting), it's great for the darker tones my wardrobe has recently been seeing, and I had a lot of fun shooting with my new blanket/scarf. 

There has been a lot of hype about the blanket trend, popularised by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a cosy Burberry piece. I'm currently hunting for something in a similar shade of camel, but couldn't resist picking up this statement piece from my local Primark. The maroon and navy shades are so Autumn-ready, with a cute dogtooth print on the reverse - so worth it for only £6!

I do wish that the blanket was more jacket-like, with proper sleeves, but it makes for lovely outerwear or even a throw to snuggle up to at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014