Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

OOTD: Roll Neck Sweater

Wednesday 8 October 2014
Hat: H&M | Sweater: Forever 21 | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: New Look | Bag: Primark

It was a bit of a mistake wearing this outfit to lecture yesterday - it started raining cats and dogs, and my feet definitely got soaked! I feel so sorry for my hat and bag, which got most of the rain, but was so grateful for my roll-neck jumper - it's bang on trend and so cosy! Plus it gives any look a great injection of colour.

I snapped up the Topshop Leigh jeans at the most recent Student Lock-In event at Trafford Centre. Who can resist a hefty 20% discount? I'm a big fan of Topshop's jeans, which are super comfy and wear and tear-resistant. I'm also pretty happy with the way they look, paired with some heels like my new buys from New Look.



2 comments:

fashion, eats and treats © 2014