Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

OOTD: Fringe Bag

Friday 26 September 2014
Bag: Primark | Jumper: ASOS | Skirt: ASOS | Boots: ASOS |  Druzy Necklace: hollymolly* | Hat: H&M

I've been wanting a fringe accessory for ages ever since this year's festival season started, but strangely enough the summer pieces just didn't cut it for me. Imagine how I felt when I spotted this beaut at my local Primark! I hardly have any grey pieces in my wardrobe, or huge totes that can fit a laptop and other uni essentials, so it was absolutely perfect. 

As you can see, I'm back to being the queen of schoolgirl looks - I did miss my short skater skirts/black tights combo while I was home for the holidays. I also invested in a new wool hat from H&M, since my old one doesn't really go with my current hairstyle. It's super cute and has a band round it, for that extra bit of detail!



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014